- Shipping & Returns
CUSTOM COAT FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Easy to use, as you just mix in the hardener, shake it, and then spray, roll or brush it onto a surface!
- Waterproof, heat, and UV resistant, so it protects coated surfaces from rust and corrosion.
- A flexible textured coating that will resist chipping while providing impact protection and abrasion resistance.
- Extremely durable with excellent surface adhesion and helps deaden sounds and vibrations.
- Available with a tintable base that allows you to create your own custom color or multi-colored look.
Custom Coat Bed Liner is a premium durable long-lasting textured 1.67 VOC 2K (two-component) protective urethane coating. Custom Coat is a very versatile product that can be used for an endless amount of applications but is primarily manufactured for application onto truck beds, metal, aluminum, fiberglass, concrete, wood, and most OEM manufacturer’s finishes.
Custom Coat Tintable Truck Bed Liner Coating is proportionately packaged to simply mix the tintable bed liner base, the hardener, and the tint together. Mixing Custom Coat Tintable Bed Liner Coating couldn't be easier, as the liner coating, hardener, and coloring tint are conveniently packaged separately in the required pre-measured mixing proportions, so you just need to mix the three products together, shake it, and spray it!
The tintable bed liner coating comes in a convenient 1-liter can (1.06-quart size) that's partially filled with 21 fluid ounces (615 ml) of tintable liner coating (CUS TBL-QT). This leaves 11 fluid ounces of space for you to directly pour in the 8 fluid ounce (237 ml) container of hardener (CUS BLH-HP) and also pour 3 to 4 fluid ounces of solvent-based basecoat color tint. That's a full 32 fluid ounce (1 quart) can of activated and sprayable bed liner coating.